This blog is a taste of the things that are covered on a weekly basis in ANR, which is published weekly and delivered to subscribers.
ANR provides insightful news and analysis of trends, practices, and firms in the accounting profession based on Managing Editor Jonathan Hamilton's 12 years of experience covering the accounting profession.
ANR's weekly coverage includes:
- Accounting Firms M&A Activity
- Quarterly and Annual SEC Auditor Change Data and Analysis
- Audit Fee Data and Analysis
- SEC Auditor Resignation and Dismissal Data
- Coverage of SEC Disciplinary Actions against Accounting Firms, Partners and Staff
- Coverage of PCAOB Disciplinary Actions against Accounting Firms, Partners and Staff
- Analysis of Top Auditors in Various Industries
- Accounting Firms Legal Settlement Data and Analysis
- Accounting Academic Survey
- Partner Promotion News
ANR managing editor Jonathan Hamilton is a nationally-recognized accounting profession observer. He has appeared on CNBC, PBS and FOX, Bloomberg Business Radio and has served as a background source about events in the accounting profession and has been quoted for articles in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Dow Jones News Service, Reuters, USA Today, BusinessWeek, Forbes and business journals from coast-to-coast. He has spoken nationally at conferences including those held by the AICPA, CPA firm associations and state CPA societies.
He was named to Business Finance Magazine's Influencers: 60 You Need To Know list
Hamilton serves on many judging and award panels in the accounting profession.
For more information on Accounting News Report: contact Jonathan Hamilton 702-283-9985
This website and its content is copyright of Accounting News Report - © 2011, 2012 and 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.